Monday, May 9, 2011

About this blog

I try to keep track of what I learn since most probably I will forget the details a week later. I realized that a blog will be a great tool to keep track of my learnings and at the same time will be a reference material for others.

Among all the areas on IT, developing has always be my preferred one. Although currently working as a PM I've just found joy on learning how to develop applications under the Android platform.

Since the first mobile devices (Palm Pilots, etc.) I've always believe on mobile applications and finally I have found an niche to start. Developing for Android does not require a huge bank of knowledge. Even if you have not developed lately due to your new responsibilities on your job, you will see that with a basic knowledge of java, your background as a developer in any language, understanding of Object Oriented programming and Event Driven applications enriched with your passion for developing, you and  I can create some nice programming, all this with the help of the information available on the web (that was not there some 25 years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment